Introducing Gino Carollo
Please Join Opal Wealth Advisors in Welcoming
“Gino is an empathetic listener who enjoys connecting with clients on both a personal and professional level. That’s what makes him a perfect fit for Opal.” —Lee Korn, Opal Financial Advisor and Principal
Opal Wealth Advisors is all about helping people take control of their finances and build the lives they’ve always wanted. Our personalized approach simplifies complexity and effectively guides clients throughout their entire financial life cycle.
"My greatest joy is empowering people to live their dreams. I joined Opal because I believe our method, resources, and technologies provide the best way to help you reach financial freedom." —Gino Carollo
Opal Serves ONLY Your Best Interests
As an Opal financial advisor, I uphold a fiduciary duty to act exclusively in your best interests. To me, that extends to delivering the finest financial solutions—because that’s what you deserve. All of Opal’s extensive professional resources are highly selective and vetted for performance.
- Industry-leading technologies—such as our sophisticated client portal that provide you with more financial information that is clearer, more complete, and easier to access
- World-class investment solutions delivered with boutique-style personalized attention, including:
- High-level portfolio strategies used by pensions and endowments
- Open architecture access to investments, including alternative options
- Research from many leading firms to inform us as we develop the strategies we believe will be most effective for you
Your Safety and Security Are Protected
When you join Opal, your money is safeguarded and your personal data is kept secure. You also benefit from reduced conflicts of interest.
- We’re partnered with one of the nation’s largest custodians, Pershing LLC. A strong and stable company, Pershing works to keep you safe with layers of high-level security.
- Pershing is a member of Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC®), which means that securities in your account are protected up to $500,000.
- In addition to SIPC® protection, Pershing provides coverage in excess of SIPC® limits from certain underwriters in Lloyd’s insurance market and other commercial insurers.
- Conflicts of interest are reduced because your accounts are managed by Opal Wealth Advisors, but your assets are held by Pershing as an external custodian.
The Opal Way Works to Set You Up for Greater Success
I’m also very excited to bring you The Opal Way—a time-tested process for empowering you to grow, control, and preserve your wealth at every life stage. It’s our highly personalized, 3-step foundation for helping you gain a winning edge.
You Gain Exceptional Service and Support
At my former firm, you had one advisor backed by an administrative person plus the resources of a single corporate entity. With Opal, you have the benefit of many additional resources:
- My services as your hands-on advisor multiplied by input from a whole team of other advisors
- Our 6-person administrative staff working to support your day-to-day operational requirements
- The full breadth and resources of multiple corporate entities, including Schwab and Fidelity
Choosing an Independent Fiduciary Advisor Can Benefit You
As an agile, employee-owned firm, Opal delivers what we believe is the best of all worlds. Our broad investment offerings come without institutional constraints. And our in-depth, original research and insights are all aimed at serving ONLY your specific and personal best interests.
To learn the many benefits of working with a registered investment advisor and fiduciary, download Opal’s Q&A brochure: Becoming an Independent Advisor to Serve You Better.
Are you ready for bold, unbiased guidance that supports your specific goals?
Past performance may not be indicative of future results. Different types of investments involve varying degrees of risk. Therefore, it should not be assumed that future performance of any specific investment or investment strategy (including the investments and/or investment strategies recommended and/or undertaken by Opal Wealth Advisors, LLC [“OWA”]), or any non-investment related services, will be profitable, equal any historical performance level(s), be suitable for your portfolio or individual situation, or prove successful. OWA is neither a law firm, nor a certified public accounting firm, and no portion of its services should be construed as legal or accounting advice. Moreover, you should not assume that any discussion or information contained in this document serves as the receipt of, or as a substitute for, personalized investment advice from OWA. Please remember that it remains your responsibility to advise OWA, in writing, if there are any changes in your personal/financial situation or investment objectives for the purpose of reviewing/evaluating/revising our previous recommendations and/or services, or if you would like to impose, add, or to modify any reasonable restrictions to our investment advisory services. A copy of our current written disclosure Brochure or Form CRS (Client Relationship Summary) discussing our advisory services and fees is available upon request or at www.opalwealthadvisors.com. The scope of the services to be provided depends upon the needs of the client and the terms of the engagement.