Introducing Matthew P. Krouse, AAMS®
Please Join Opal Wealth Advisors in Welcoming
Matthew P. Krouse, AAMS®
Matt is dedicated to your success. He believes in establishing a judgment-free zone where you can share your dreams and explore new possibilities not previously on your radar. When partnering with you, Matt takes an approach that combines his strong background in finance and economics with his natural talent for creative and critical thinking. He makes sure you feel informed and in control as you work together to grow the wealth you need to live the life you want.
Before joining Opal, Matt spent 20 years as a financial advisor at Edward Jones. Previously, he was a financial analyst at Stern Stewart & Co., helping to open their Southeast Asia headquarters. Matt graduated from the University of Virginia and is an Accredited Asset Management SpecialistSM (AAMS®).
"What’s most important to me is being a positive force for transforming people’s lives." —Mathew Krouse
How Opal Provides Access to the Finest Research and Technologies
As an Opal financial advisor, I’ve taken on a fiduciary duty to act exclusively in your best interests. My promise is to deliver the best of the best—because that’s what you deserve. Opal’s extensive professional resources are highly selective and vetted for performance.
- Industry-leading technologies—such as a sophisticated client portal—to create efficiencies and clarity
- World-class investment solutions delivered with boutique-style personalized attention
- Open architecture access to investments, including alternative options
- Portfolio strategies used by pensions and endowments
- Research from many leading firms to develop the strategies we believe will be most effective for you
Please enjoy my 1Q 2021 Market Snapshot below with Phillip Kosmala from Opal Investment Committee. We take a quick look at trends that are moving the markets, and how you can position your portfolios to capitalize on it.
How Your Safety and Security Are Assured
When you join Opal, your money is safeguarded and your personal data is kept secure. You also benefit from reduced conflicts of interest.
- We’re partnered with two of the nation’s largest custodians, Charles Schwab and NFS—Fidelity’s institutional arm. Both are strong, stable, and focused on keeping you safe with layers of high-level security that include protections for unauthorized activity on accounts:
- The Schwab Security Guarantee will cover 100% of any losses in any of your Schwab accounts due to unauthorized activity.
- The Fidelity Customer Protection Guarantee will reimburse you for losses from unauthorized activity in covered accounts occurring through no fault of your own.
- Conflicts of interest are reduced because your accounts are managed by Opal Wealth Advisors, but your assets are held at these two external custodians.
How The Opal Way Sets You Up for Greater Success
I’m excited to bring you The Opal Way—a time-tested process for empowering you to grow, control, and preserve your wealth at every life stage. It’s our personalized, 3-step foundation for helping to give you a winning edge.
How We Deliver Exceptional Service and Support
At my former firm, you had one advisor backed by an administrative person plus the resources of a single corporate entity. With Opal, you gain:
- My services as your hands-on advisor multiplied by input from a whole team of other advisors
- Our 4-person administrative staff working to support your day-to-day operational requirements
- The full breadth and resources of multiple corporate entities, including Schwab and Fidelity
How Choosing an Independent Fiduciary Advisor Benefits You
As an agile, employee-owned firm, Opal delivers what we believe is the best of all worlds. Our broad investment offerings come without institutional constraints. And our in-depth, original research and insights are all aimed at serving ONLY your specific and personal best interests.
To learn the many benefits of working with a registered investment advisor and fiduciary, download Opal’s Q&A brochure: Becoming an Independent Advisor to Serve You Better.
Are you ready for bold, unbiased guidance that supports your specific goals?
Matthew P. Krouse, AAMS®
Past performance may not be indicative of future results. Different types of investments involve varying degrees of risk. Therefore, it should not be assumed that future performance of any specific investment or investment strategy (including the investments and/or investment strategies recommended and/or undertaken by Opal Wealth Advisors, LLC [“OWA”]), or any non-investment related services, will be profitable, equal any historical performance level(s), be suitable for your portfolio or individual situation, or prove successful. OWA is neither a law firm, nor a certified public accounting firm, and no portion of its services should be construed as legal or accounting advice. Moreover, you should not assume that any discussion or information contained in this document serves as the receipt of, or as a substitute for, personalized investment advice from OWA. Please remember that it remains your responsibility to advise OWA, in writing, if there are any changes in your personal/financial situation or investment objectives for the purpose of reviewing/evaluating/revising our previous recommendations and/or services, or if you would like to impose, add, or to modify any reasonable restrictions to our investment advisory services. A copy of our current written disclosure Brochure or Form CRS (Client Relationship Summary) discussing our advisory services and fees is available upon request or at www.opalwealthadvisors.com. The scope of the services to be provided depends upon the needs of the client and the terms of the engagement.