12 Steps to a TED Level Presentation — Rockstar Speaker Series
Date: September 4, 11, 18, 26 & October 2, 2019
Time: 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM. Light refreshments will be served.
Location: Opal Wealth Advisors, 2 Jericho Plaza, Suite 208, Jericho, NY 11753 (Map)
Tickets: $397 for five-week package. Free for Clients.
How can just three things—a microphone, a screen, and a voice—compel thousands of people to take action? What techniques did the great orators use to compel, inspire, and most importantly, persuade?
The truth is, public speaking is one of the most powerful skills that you can acquire. In our groundbreaking five-week series, you will learn the 12 proven techniques that will allow you to give a TED Level Presentation with confidence, purpose, and impact.
- Walk on like a rockstar!
- Connect with each and every person in the room.
- Create an intention for your presentation.
- Speak in the present tense.
- Share your compelling story.
- Touch, move and inspire—be the impact your compelling story makes on yourself
- Be vulnerable and deepen connection vs. being positional.
- Have others see themsleves in your compelling story.
- Paint a picture/vivid imagery.
- Start in the middle.
- Make your point throughout and then make your point again at the end.
- Create an opportunity/opening to act upon with next steps for the guests.
After the 12 steps in first four weeks, we’ll have a breakthrough session into the next level of presentation skills after several transformations along the way!
Space Is Limited – Click to Register Now!
Event date is past.