A Conversation with Churchill
With interest rates so low that savings accounts may not even keep pace with inflation, what’s the best way to find income?
You and a guest are invited to enjoy complimentary food and drinks as you learn about alternate investment strategies for producing a better rate of return with Ken Kencel, CEO of Churchill Asset Management.
A Conversation with Churchill:
Finding Income When Rates Are Near Zero
Date: Wednesday, November 3, 2021
Time: 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM
Location: Opal Wealth Advisors, 2 Jericho Plaza, Suite 208, Jericho, NY 11753 (Map)
Catered food and drinks will be served
Join us for a discussion about:
- Finding income in a low yield environment
- How to generate a diversified income stream
- How alternatives may fit into your portfolio
- Learn about investing in private debt
- Private market investment opportunities
Don’t miss this timely and important conversation:
- 5:30 PM – Registration and cocktails
- 6:00 PM – Dinner and presentation
- 7:30 PM – Q&A and Wrap up
Last chance to register. Reserve your spot now!
Please RSVP by November 2nd – and bring a guest!
We will follow all Covid-19 safety protocols per state and local guidance.
Event date is past.