Opal Wealth Advisors 2019 Mid-Year Market Outlook Dinner
Date: Tuesday, October 22, 2019
Time: 5:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Location: The Mansion at Oyster Bay, 1 South Woods Road, Woodbury, NY 11797 (Map)
Tickets: This is a free event. Registration is required.
Dinner and cocktails will be served.
Stay up to date on market challenges and opportunities while enjoying complimentary cocktails and a gourmet dinner at the elegant Mansion at Oyster Bay estate.
Join Jesse Giordano and Phillip Kosmala from Opal Investment Committee as they present market and economic insights that will include:
- A mid-year recap of 2019 stock market performance
- Growth forecast for the remainder of 2019
- Key global economic risk factors to watch, such as:
- International trade tensions
- Falling interest rates
- Geopolitical uncertainty
- What steps investors should take now to prepare for 2020
Register today to reserve your seat!
Don’t miss your chance to ask questions and gain valuable perspective on issues facing investors in the current macroeconomic and political climate.
- 5:30 PM – Registration and cocktails
- 6:00 PM – Dinner and presentation
- 8:30 PM – Wrap up
Space is limited! Please RSVP by October 18th.
|Opal 2019 Mid-Year Market Outlook Dinner||$0.00||RSVP Now|