Opal Wealth Advisors 2022 Market Outlook Dinner
Building Wealth in Turbulent Times
Rising inflation and interest rates, war in Ukraine, and upcoming mid-term elections—
how can investors make money?
You and your guest are invited to enjoy an evening of complimentary cocktails, gourmet dining, and strategic market insights. Discover where growth opportunities may be hiding and how to avoid impulsive reactions to multiple market crises.
2022 Market Outlook Dinner
Date: Tuesday, May 10, 2022
Time: 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM
Location: The Mansion at Oyster Bay, 1 South Woods Rd, Woodbury, NY (Map)
Catered dinner and drinks will be served
Our experts will talk about investing opportunistically and managing risk in times of continuing uncertainty. Learn what kinds of effects recent events may have on companies and global economies. Amidst crises, innovation and economic progress continue. And that’s where we’ll be focusing!
Don’t miss out as we cover:
- What are 2022’s most interesting trends and threats?
- What’s driving inflation and when might it ease up?
- How will the Ukraine war impact the global economy?
- Rising rates and market responses explained!
- Where are the biggest opportunities and risks?
- Low interest rates are still here…for a while.
Come and get answers from our experts on Tuesday, May 10th.
Register today to reserve your seat!
Please RSVP by May 6th – and feel free to bring a guest!
We will follow all Covid-19 safety protocols per state and local guidance.
Event date is past.