Opal Wealth Advisors 2023 Market Outlook Dinner
Finding Opportunities in a Shifting Economy
With recession, high interest rates, and geopolitical risks still on the radar, where should investors put their money?
You and your guest are invited to join us for a lively and informative evening of complimentary cocktails, delicious dining, and actionable market insights. Find out where we believe the biggest investment opportunities are, given our near-term economic environment.
2023 Market Outlook Dinner
Date: Tuesday, October 3, 2023
Time: 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM
Location: Seasons 52, 630 Old Country Rd, Suite L02, Garden City, NY 11530 (Map)
Gourmet dinner and drinks will be served
Opal’s Investment Committee will discuss whether the U.S. economy is headed for a soft landing—or if a recession might still lie ahead. We’ll also talk about strategies to help you generate the greatest potential returns even in a challenging macro climate.
Don’t miss out as we cover:
- Where are the best places to invest your retirement money right now?
- How should you position your portfolio in a high interest rate environment?
- Did we avert a recession, or is it still likely—and how can we capitalize on this?
- What are the geopolitical risks with a slowdown in China and war in Ukraine?
- How will the 2024 presidential election affect the stock market?
Come and get all your questions answered on Tuesday, October 3rd.
Register today to reserve your seat!
Please RSVP by September 29th – and feel free to bring a guest!
Event date is past.