Smarter Ways to Give
Date: Wednesday, February 12, 2020
Time: 5:30 PM – 8:00 PM
Location: Opal Wealth Advisors, 2 Jericho Plaza, Suite 208, Wing C, Jericho, NY 11753 (Map)
Tickets: This is a free event. Registration is required.
Catered drinks and appetizers will be provided.
Did you know that you can make a huge impact for the charities you care about and save money? Learn actionable tips from financial & legal experts for making tax-smart giving part of your plan.
Plus, hear about the rewarding benefits of volunteer leadership from executive directors at Leukemia and Lymphoma Society & Girls Inc.
What You’ll Learn
Tax-Smart Giving Will Explore:
- Tax efficient strategies for donating
- How the SECURE Act impacts charitable giving
- Estate planning techniques to maximize gifts, minimize taxes, and protect heirs
Volunteer Leadership Will Explain How:
- Providing pro bono services is far more powerful than a donation alone
- Offering your business, leadership, and life skills to a non-profit can be a super smart way to have a massive impact
Register today to reserve your seat!
Event date is past.